Monday, March 9, 2015

HLHS/Kennedy Bracelets

I know a lot of people have been asking where they can get Kennedy bracelets or buy them. If you would like any, all we are asking for is a donation of any kind! If you have donated and would like bracelets, please email me (kennedysjourney@gmail.com) with your mailing address, how many you need, and if you donated online the email you used to donate with.

Please understand if we do run out, we will be ordering more, which could take a couple weeks. I also mail them in batches, so please be patient! Thank you so much for your support, we truly appreciate it so so much!


1 comment:

  1. Really, I am not much bracelet lovers but my bro loves. I will inform him about this may be he likes to order this one. Last time he was ordered a unique bracelet for his girl friend from an online store as jewelrybytali.com

    ReplyDelete